Friday, June 20, 2014

Sunny days are here, but it has been rainy the past few days. These are some projects I've done
A hanging basket for some of my husband's random stuff

Market bag anyone? I love farmer's markets this time of year. This bag holds lots!

Hanging on hook close to fridge, ready to be put away

Random picture of one of my grandsons (I am Nana, after all)
 Hanging, under-cabinet fruit basket
Work in progress....

This was actually my husband's project, webbing frayed on driver's side door so door could swing open and possibly break off. This would definitely be a problem.
A trip to the hardware store for some webbing, a few washers, and screws-and about $1.29 later,-problem is fixed.
I could have sworn that I took a picture of the socks I knitted for my grandson, but I can't find it. Oh well, this picture of my youngest grandson is better anyway!

Take care and be kind to each other

Susanne (Nana) Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment